Last vacation, I went to Italy with mom and dad, we visit four cities : Rome, Bologna, Pisa, and Venice such beautiful cities they are. Their old buildings are well taken care of even though they are hundreds years old.
We took lots of pictures of those lovely places. But I was so impressed with the water city of Venice. Imagine, it’s city where ninety percents of its transportation use boats. Those water taxies are flying along the canals. So Venice, almost all its streets are water.
My parent and I rode on a boat called gondola. We went around the city through the canals. We saw many beautiful places and building, such as basilica in san marco, churches, palaces, opera houses, universities, and famous bridges. One of the bridges was called the bridge of sighs. Funny, isn’t it?
1. Which city was the most unique according to the writer?
2. How did the writer go around the city?
3. What does the text tell us about?
- Kota mana yang menarik menurut penulis? Pada paragraf 2 dijelaskan dari sekian kota, Penulis terkesan (impressed) dengan kota Venice. Salah satu keunikannya adalah pada kalimat: it’s city where ninety percents of its transportation use boats.
- Bagaimana penulis berkeliling kota? Pada paragraf 3: by riding (rode, bentuk kedua dari ride) on a boat, called Gondola. Dengan cara menaiki sebuah perahu yang disebut Gondola.
- The text tell us about the writer’s experience in visiting Venice, a unique city.